The Princeton Review; SAT Subject Test Math 1 Prep, 3rd Edition: 3 Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (
Series: College Test Preparation
Paperback: 480 pages
Publisher: Princeton Review; 3 edition (December 10, 2019)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8kg
Available to ship in 1-2 days
Ships from and sold by
Students Resource Airport Road Lahore, Pakistan
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Math 1 with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Math is—or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, SAT Subject Test Math 1 Prepgives you the tools you need for the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests (2 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• 410+ review questions across all content chapters
• End-of-chapter summaries to help you master key points
There are no reviews yet.