The Princeton Review; SAT Subject Test Physics Prep, 17th Edition: Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
Series: College Test Preparation
Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: Princeton Review; 17 edition (December 10, 2019)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.2 x 10.8 inche
Shipping Weight: 1.8kg
Available to ship in 1-2 days
Ships from and sold by
Students Resource Airport Road Lahore, Pakistan
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Physics with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key physics topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
Physics can be a tough subject to get a good handle on—and scoring well on the SAT Subject Test isn’t easy to do. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, SAT Subject Test Physics Prep gives you the tools you need for the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Online score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Sample review questions at the end of each content chapter, plus final drill sections to test your comprehension
• Robust, easily reviewable summaries that emphasize core concepts