The Princeton Review; SAT Subject Test Biology E/M Prep, 17th Edition: Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
Series: College Test Preparation
Paperback: 448 pages
Publisher: Princeton Review; 17 edition (December 10, 2019)
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1 x 10.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8kg
Available to ship in 1-2 days
Ships from and sold by
Students Resource Airport Road Lahore, Pakistan
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Biology with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key biology topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert content review on every test topic
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 610+ practice drill questions covering all sections of the test
• Helpful diagrams and tables for visual guides to the material