The Princeton Review; Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD, 2018 Edition: The Strategies, Practice,
Series: College Test Preparation
Paperback: 624 pages
Publisher: Princeton Review; Pap/Com edition (February 6, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.5 x 10.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 2kg
Available to ship in 1-2 days
Ships from and sold by
Students Resource Airport Road Lahore, Pakistan
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the Test of English as a Foreign Language with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step strategies for every section of the exam
• Lessons on how to identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
• Tips on how to effectively organize your ideas
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Grammar review to brush up on the basics
• Expert subject reviews for the core concepts of the TOEFL
• Comprehensive guidance on how to write a high-scoring essay
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections (available both on included CD and as streaming files online)
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and drills