Cracking the SAT Math 1 Subject Test
- Cracking the SAT Math 1
- College Test Preparation
Cracking the SAT Math 1 Subject Test (College Test Preparation)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace theSAT Math 1 Subject Test with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don’t have to tell you how tough SAT Math is—or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Math 1 Subject Test arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Math 1 Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills throughout each content chapter
• End-of-chapter summaries to help you master key points